Some time ago in one of our fitness dessert recipes you proposed a recipe for protein pudding very simple and quick, for which we used fresh cheese beaten 0% as protein source.
As there are many that are not big fans of this product, today we offer another recipe fitness egg custard and vanilla protein in which replace some ingredients with which we will continue getting a good supply of protest.
Like the previous recipe, dessert will be a very simple and quick to prepare, and to facilitate a little recipe this time we will use the oven instead of the characteristics pots for cooking prove you more comfortable.
With the amounts we suggest we will about 6 single custards about or instead if we use a single container for all of the mixture, about 6 servings.
This time, instead of using the fresh cheese beaten 0% vanilla whey protein use, to give it that characteristic flavor of traditional flan, and bring us the proteins that seek to meet our daily needs. Take note!
- 2 scoops of protein Whey vanilla
- 250 ml of soy milk or skim
- 10 egg whites
- 2 eggs whole (white and yolk)
- Stevia to taste
- Start mixing all the ingredients that go to make our custards and we will beat until blended.
- When we list, we will be pouring into the individual custard cups, they are more easily made with this type of containers, or if we are not in the big flanera.
- In the tray where we will place our individual containers for puddings, we’ll take a little water to the brim, so that our puddings continue cooking water bath but without using any type of pot or casserole.
- Once the tray is ready with the water, we will put the flaneras in the oven, previously heated to 200ºC and we will let it do for about 40min. Depending on the oven. The interesting thing is check from time to time as is cooking and remove them when we click and see they are ready.
- Let the refrigerator cool down. In about 3 hours we will have our vanilla fitness flans well chilled and perfect to drink!
- We can also use, for example, chocolate whey protein and make cacao flans to change flavor when we feel like it.
- If macronutritional our needs we allow it, we can accompany our custards with a little liquid caramel or whipped cream, though that would be an irresistible treat!
Table of macronutrients
- Macronutrients per serving:
As you can see, the macronutrients we get in the portions of both custard recipes are very similar, both in grams of protein (18.5 / 19.5 g) as kcal (110 / 121kcal), so now you have two different options for Your protein fitness flan!